For snacking or for sprinkling on just about any savory dish
- Olive oil spray for the baking tray
- 1 giant bunch kale, stemmed and minced (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking tray with foil, then spray or
- brush it with oil.
- Add the kale, and spread it out as much as possible.
- Bake for 10 minutes, mixing it up once or twice during that time. Continue
- to bake for 10-15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until it's as crisp
- as you would like it. The kale will continue to shrink and crispen the
- longer it bakes. If you watch it closely and stir it often enough, you can
- get it quite crisp without burning it.
- Remove the tray from the oven, and let the kale cool on the tray.