- Pork Tenderloin (optional) - 1 lb
- Collard Greens - 12 small leaves or 6 large
- Carrots - 2 medium
- Cucumbers - 1 large
- Ginger - 2 tbsp
- Jalapeno Pepper - 2
- Green Onion - 3
- Almond Butter - 1.5 cups
- Shallot - 1
- Red Chili Pepper Flakes - 1.5 tsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Lime - 2
- Cilantro - 1 bunch
- Butterfly cut the tenderloin and cook in whatever method you prefer (I grilled mine over medium heat).
- While meat is cooking add carrots, cucumber without seeds, ginger, jalapeno peppers, and green onion to a food processor and mince all ingredients. Alternatively you can mince these by hands but this will add a lot of time to your preparation and I would recommend prepping all ingredients before you start cooking the meat if you do this.
- To a non-stick pan over medium heat add 1-2 tbsp of EVOO and saute minced shallot until soft. Reduce heat to low and add almond butter, apple cider vinegar, juice of 1 lime, red chili pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Combine all ingredients until uniformly blended and remove from heat.
- Chop cilantro and set aside.
- Remove the protruding part of the stem from collard green leaves. Then for each wrap place 1 large or 2 small collard greens on cutting board, if using smaller sized leaves overlap them. Add to the collard green 2 tbsp of almond butter mixture, 1/2 cup of the chopped veggies, 1/2 cup of chopped pork tenderloin, and 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro. Next fold the ends of the leaves into the middle and wrap the other side over it. The amounts of the ingredients will vary greatly depending on the size of your leaves so if you are having problems making your wrap you are probably using too much.
-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRhkopm06A